Help Us Reach Our Fundraising Goal of $50,000 by Winning "GREAT PRIZES"
You win & ROFEH wins! Most Importantly Our Patients & Families Win!
Win: 2 Night Stay in the Big Apple for 2 includes 2 nights at the Hyatt Centric Hotel Times Sq., Dinner for 2 at Mike's Bistro
Raise: $ 3,500.00
Win: 2 Brand New Road Bikes Ideal for cycling everywhere from city streets to quiet country lanes. ROFEH Hooded Sweatshirts,
ROFEH Long Sleeve t-shirts & Official Walkathon T-Shirts..
Win: Awesome Sports package 2 tickets to 2 games (choose from Patriots, Celtics, Bruins & Red Sox)
ROFEH Hooded Sweatshirts, ROFEH Long Sleeve T-Shirts & Official Walkathon Shirts ]
| Raise $1,000.00
Win: Overnight Stay for two Arlington Hotel Bethlehem NH Includes All Meals
ROFEH Hooded Sweatshirt Long Sleeve T- Shirts & Official Walkathon Shirts
Win: ROFEH Hooded Sweatshirt
$50.00 gift card to Rami's or Pure Cold $25.00 Gift Card Rosenfeld's Bagels Newton
Raise : $250
Win: $25.00 Gift Card Rami's or Pure Cold Press, $25.00 Gift Card Rosenfeld's Bagels Newton
ROFEH Long Sleeve T-Shirt Official Walkathon T-Shirt
Win Official Walkathon T-Shirt plus $25.00 Gift Card to Rosenfelds Bakery in Newton
Special Addition Hooded Sweatshirt
Special Addition Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Your: Team, school, place of worship,, business, office, social circle
Win: Lunch For a Day on ROFEH plus a Banner acknowledging Accomplishment
Win: Breakfast For a Day on ROFEH plus a Banner Acknowledging Accomplishment
All prizes subject to the mutual availability of winner, vendor and ROFEH International
ROFEH International will conduct its fundraising prizes substantially as described in these general prize rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 365 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Often times prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, ROFEH International reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but ROFEH International reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. d
3. . ROFEH International disclaims all liability for any delays, missed delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest are required to be handwritten. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are not permitted.
4. PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information. By participating in a contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant ROFEH International exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the ROFEH may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to ROFEH international, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded.
7. Conduct, Judging, and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of ROFEH personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. ROFEH International will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.